Rules, Regulations, and Documents
2020 BKC Tracks
- Do you have a spec tire?
- No, although Hoosier, MG and Vega support us as sponsors we have no spec brand, compound, or size (except Kid Kart Max Diameter).
- Are there spec wheel sizes?
- No, 5 or 6 inch wheels are allowed in all classes, any width.
- What rules do you run under?
- WKA Engine Tech for 2-Cycles
- Briggs & Stratton Rule Set for 206 Classes
- CIK or Gold Cup Body Work Allowed in All Classes
- Is the Snap Your Neck/Malossi Clutch legal for 206 in the BKC?
- We follow the Briggs US Ruleset, they are currently reviewing their rules.
- Do you race in the rain?
- Yes, we will run in the rain unless conditions become unsafe.
- What is your race format?
- Pits Open Friday Evening
- Optional Saturday Practice
- Sunday Race Program
- 1 Practice Round on Sunday (by Class)
- Heat 1 Start by Pill Draw
- Heat 2 Start Reverse Pill Draw
- Consi/Last Chance Races if Needed
- Feature Start by Heat Race Points (and Consi Finish If Needed)
- How much does it cost to race the BKC?
Entry Fee: $110 for 1st class
Includes Driver Pit Pass, Saturday Practice, Transponder Rental and Saturday Free Meal
Additional Classes: $60
Includes Additional Transponder Rental
Additional 2-Day Pit Passes: $20 per pass
Additional Sunday Pit Passes: $15 per pass